Welcome

Welcome to my homepage! WARNING: CONTAINS MATURE (18+) CONTENT

Thursday, January 19, 2012

NOW ACCEPTING COMMISSIONS

I have decided I will start accepting commissions and it will be on a first come first serve basis. I will list all of the information here, and if you are interested, you can PM me or email me with the address provided. :)

COMMISSION INFORMATION
--I WILL DO--
Fanart, Original Characters, Scenes & Situations, Furries, Mature Pictures i.e. NC-17 (will do various types, just ask beforehand)

--I WON'T DO--
Scat, Guro, Shota (Anything under 18 unless I can age the characters), Mecha

-If you are commissioning me, I ask that you please provide references if you want specific characters, positions, etc. so I can better accommodate what you ask. I will do research, but having a base to jump off of helps greatly.

-Please be descriptive and have a solid idea of what you would like. Again, this helps to better give you what you want.

-As of right now, I will be accepting on a first come first serve basis and will only take a couple at a time.

-We will discuss payment upon request for a commission, but I will only accept payment through PayPal.

-Feel free to ask me any questions. I am always willing to answer anything you may need to ask. :)

--PRICES--

Sketch: $15 (1-2 characters; $2 more per extra character)
Lineart: $20 (1-2 characters; $2 more per extra character)
Cel-Shaded Color: $24 (1-2 characters; $2 more per extra character)
-Backgrounds: Simple: Included in Price, Complex: $3
Soft-Shade Color: $27 (1-2 characters; $2 more per extra characters)
-Backgrounds: Simple: Included in Price, Complex: $3

For backgrounds, ultimately I will discuss with you what is simple and complex. Usually, simple for me is a few colors or a gradient. A complex background would be a scene such as a forest or bedroom.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss a commission, feel free to contact me at o0RedSunRising0o@live.com :)

No comments: