Friday, October 15, 2010
Thought I'd give you an update. Life's been crazy ever since I finished school, I've been working on the externship part of my education and it's taking 9-12 hours a day to complete and leaving me completely drained. So, I haven't been drawing much due to lack of energy. I'm thinking it's because I'm still getting used to working so much so hopefully, I'll adjust and be able to start getting out some pictures again. Don't want you thinking I died!
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Thought I'd give you guys an update, I've been sketching so much and haven't gotten to finish any of these yet but I was so excited to show you that I couldn't wait until I finished them. They will get colored, but I keep piling on sketches and the list is getting bigger so I wanted to post what I have now.
Okay, starting from the top left and following that:
-This is Lily's new design. I was not happy with her old one so I revamped her to give her a more Native American appearance which I'm much happier with.
-Next is Beka, a new character who I'm going to be trying something new on.
-Then we have Lily as she would be in the club. I envision her as having two different persona's, a confident, playful woman in the club and a down-to-earth, shy woman outside of the club. I know a good amount of people who have different work and real life personalities so I wanted to do that with Lily.
-The guy beside Lily is named Bryce and he's in a new kind of dimension for me. He's a bit of a daredevil and does a lot of stuff, just not sure yet how he'll tie in with the other characters yet, but he's done stuff like parkour and worked in amusement parks that put on shows requiring stunts. I guess he's a stunt-man.
-First in the next row is Blaze's brother, Helios. He's already made an appearance but not in his full profile which is what this will transform into.
-Next to him is a character I've developed for another story Heyohwhoa and I have began creating. His name's Armani and at this point he's a mercenary, but this is subject to change.
-In the next row I'm gonna go right to left since it's easier for me to describe for this one. The first woman is Alexia, who is going to serve as a villain of sorts in the storyline Armani takes part in. She's an alien disguised as a human and is rather ruthless and insane, but in a good way if that's possible.
-Next is Erika, a witch I've created for the Demise storyline. She still needs some developing but she's one of the more creative characters I've come up with.
-And lastly, we have Alexia in her alien form. I've never been too good at designing non-human things so this was pretty much a first for me.
Alright, that's all! Hope you guys enjoy!
All above characters © WhatHappened
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Blaze and vodka do not get along...he confused Helios for a dinosaur. He needs to stay off the internet too. Contains copious amounts of foul language for those with virgin ears/eyes.
An idea I thought was funny after watching this: [link]
It's also much funnier while listening to it.
Helios is Blaze's brother, and note this may not be his final design since he has not been released yet. Lily also changed because I did not like her old design.
Blaze, Helios, & Lily © What Happened
Monday, August 9, 2010
Felt like doing a meme that's been going around Youtube. Basically, it involves a character bobbing their head to ke$ha's "Tik Tok". The meme involves a Vocaloid, but I decided to do an animation of it involving myself. I'm lacking in the Flash department so I had to do this in Photoshop so it's not very smooth and it's also my first one too. I tried to stylize it like the Vocaloids as well.
Version with music: [link]
Tik Tok meme © JezzyDesu
Halo of the Sun, Silent Hill © Konami
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Been wanting to do a meme for a while and this one looked like a lot of fun so I did it. Hopefully I didn't make it look too crappy...
1. I dunno why but I absolutely love the Linear Launcher, even more than the Rocket Launcher and any other powerful weapons. Maybe it's the fact it shoots pretty lights....
2. Umm well this is me. The sad thing is I look like a ripoff of Mike, one of my characters. I also like a lot of things but for the sake of this meme I only put a few, and most of them survival horror related.
3. Not much to say here, these are just my favorite characters. They all have blue eyes interestingly, though I didn't notice until I did this meme. I hope my style didn't screw them up too bad. And, I like Chris pre-RE5 (or his gorillification as I call it.)
4. Probably gonna get backlash for it, but I do not like these two. The characters themselves aren't bad but the obsessive hype over them is enough to put me off.
5. Again, not much to say here, just Chris, Jill, and me taking down some zombies...And I got a headshot!! WHOO!!!
6. The T-virus turned me into a zombie AARGH!! I know they don't say "brains" in RE, but I wanted to add it. And I'm really proud of the hands on zombie-me.
7. I don't like Steve either, especially in Code Veronica. I find his pronunciation particularly annoying, especially the fact Claire is now Cu-LEE-air.
8. Alfred's mad at me for not including him so he sniped me in the forehead causing blood to gush as I dramatically fall.
9. Tried to capture the "You Are Dead" screens here. I got my throat torn out by a zombie, a rather gruesome way to go.
10. Okay, okay, got a lot going on here I should explain. First off, the "yawn"joke is my sad, cheesy attempt at cracking a joke about Chris's penis, the Yawn (big giant snake, people) being a euphemism for "python" which I have heard guys say. Next, I for some reason have a crack-pairing between Chris and Alex Shepherd from Silent Hill (hey, they have similar hairstyles, voices, and were both military guys....and are totally hot together). And lastly, I think Jill might be pissed that Chris is hitting on someone....Yeah I'm blushing, but who wouldn't be with a hot guy like Chris that close to them?
11. This was the best I could do for mourning a character since I dislike most of the ones who are dead and anything I did to mourn William looked cheesy and dumb so I went for a "In Memory" panel.
12. I LOVE Alexia's character and her first transformation is beyond epic (combustible blood!!). I also find a haunting elegance and beauty to her first form.
13. She's threatening to burn me because I have the Linear Launcher, which is capable of destroying her in one blow.
Resident Evil © Capcom
RE Meme Blank © Kristehvampire
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Monday, June 28, 2010
Something random I did trying to improve my art abilities and because I got a little bored with Dante's style so I changed him a little. I also tried a few new things so let me know if you like them.
Dante © WhatHappened
Saturday, May 1, 2010
A cute thought I had while being gay and watching Sailor Moon. Usagi and Mamoru had a cute moment (one of my favorite couples, by the way) and it sort of inspired this. Dante's on his toes as he's almost a foot shorter than Dae and Dae's hunkered down a little to accommodate it.. And interestingly, Usagi's about the same amount shorter than Mamoru so that's a good reference as to Dae and Dante's height difference if you were curious about it.
Dante © WhatHappened
Daemon © Heyohwhoa
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Sorry for the long wait between posts, life's been busy and I've been in a slump for the past few months but I finally got around to doing something. This idea was completely random. I thought it would be funny to see Dante and Bryan imitate each other and this is what came out of it. I also tried out a few new things this time so let me know if you like them or not.
Random chibis in the background of Puppy and Chibi Rape Girl, by the way.
Dante & Bryan © WhatHappened
Daemon & Lex © Heyohwhoa