Welcome

Welcome to my homepage! WARNING: CONTAINS MATURE (18+) CONTENT

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bryan X Lex -- So Into You


Omg I drew something straight! Lol, Just Bryan and Lex going at it on his couch. If I wasn't so lazy Bryan would have been this hairy in the last pics of him buuuuut I was, so here he is in all his hairy glory.

Also, I understand there might be some discrepancies on the background, what it is is a separate couch in an alcove between the staircases in Bryan's condo. Just wanted to clear that up.

Bryan © WhatHappened

Lex © Heyohwhoa

3 comments:

Heyohwhoa said...

Ok this is sexy beyond belief here heh. I love how you do sex faces always sooo awesome. Bryan must be pounded her reeeeeal nice to get her that wet heh. Bryan's definately yum with all that hair. Oh yeah and you are the boob master.

WhatHappened said...

Aww thanks a bunch man, I am sooooo freaking happy you like it. He must, she looks like she's enjoying it and yay, glad he looks good with the hair. Heh, if you say so, it's not like I draw boobs often.

Darksand said...

mmmmmmmm Bryan's soooo sexy!!! I'd love to see more of Bryan's Condo. *pictures a tiki bar in the corner* one of Bryan's guilty pleasures?XD