Welcome

Welcome to my homepage! WARNING: CONTAINS MATURE (18+) CONTENT

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Daemon X Dante -- 69


This has been sitting on my computer for a while and I just rolled around to finishing it the other day. Anyway, this was supposed to debut Dante's new ass tattoos and it does, but he has more which I have yet to debut. So here we have Dante on top ready to suck on Dae's dick and Dae momentarily stopping to enjoy what Dante's doing before he rims that ass. I really enjoyed doing all the body hair and I gave Dante some leg hair this time and I want you guys to let me know if you think it looks good.

The position was killer though.

Dante © WhatHappened
Daemon © Heyohwhoa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello,

KUDOS for the position, I can only imagine how difficult it was to draw them whithout making them askew...
I'll be critical only about Dante's feet, but who am I to tell, I can only draw them from an 'above-internal point of view' ^_^;;

I LOVE THE HAIR!!!

Anonymous said...

brilliant pic Dante is a hotty just like Daemon and they rock together. keep it up