Welcome

Welcome to my homepage! WARNING: CONTAINS MATURE (18+) CONTENT

Monday, August 11, 2008

Werewold Dante Complete


This is the finished product of the WIP posted here. I hope you guys like it, I'm really happy with how it came out.

I don't think I mentioned how he got turned, so I will. Well, since he and Daemon of heyohwhoa have gotten very involved, and one night while we were chatting, he said that wouldn't Dae's semen be like the saliva or blood and turn Dante? I said yeah, it would work out that way so that's how Dante was changed.

Dante © WhatHappened

2 comments:

David-C-X said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David-C-X said...

lol, that's very interesting, but nonetheless, it definitely looks like Dante. :D
P.S. - This is vdeogmplyr2000 from y!Gallery, and I would use an alias, but apparently it's not available for your journal...>.>;;